Welcome to My December

Monday, December 29, 2003

thats not too good... what did the cop say to you guys... you should be able to go to a messages section in your phone and then into an inbox and thats where the old messages should be... or you could just read the instruction manual for your phone that might help...ah last week of christmas vacation... and i'm bored as help... i dont know what to do... i might start just goign and visiting some people out of the blue... but i first ahve to get my brother out of the house so that i can just leave when i want... but i dont know who to visit... could always visit ang or pam, or kate, but thats about the only people that i would go visit... the rest are far... oh wait jimmy and alfie i would go visit too... hehe stephs got a good webcam now... hehe, you look good... i still want some pictures tho... anyways i think noelle gave up on us.. cuz shes always with derek now and stays out late and shit like that and just never talks to us anymore... well she doesn't talk to me anymore... always too busy... and doesn't invite me anywhere either... she said she would always invite me.. shes become like the rest of them... they just fucken forget about me... if i want to do something i have to make an effort... no one calls me
fuck em...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home