Welcome to My December

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Hey Hey, Again, lol, newaz i got a few more exciting gifts this afternoon, Richard showed up with Tigger socks, they are so kewl, and then we went to his house to get the other gift(s), lol, his mother scared the shit out of me cuz i always felt like she didn't like me and she gave me one of those hug with kiss things when i got there and thanked me for the presetn i got her, lol, neways i got a huge giraffe statue, that is like too big to put on my dresser but it fits, well enough and a really beautiful painting that we hang on my wall when we got me home, they are amazing gifts, the nicest things in my collection thus far, lol, he must have spent a fortune tho he wouldn't tell me how much or where he bought ,them, Stole his lighters, and hand cuffs, hehe, gonna have some fun with them, lol, the hand cuffs are the more real ones too, i'm gonna hand cuff leslie to someone since he wouldn't let me steal his pair, lol, and the lighter are just for entertainemnt, lol. Tho he did basicly say he wanted me backl kinda thing, tho it was in a back handed way kinda thing to start. Asked what he'd have to do to get me , and i told him kill derek, and he basiclly said fine....was kinda weird, i really don't understand you ppl, there is nothing special about me worth that much of an effort tho Richard always did put more than a 100% into everything he did for me.....i mean he found the tatto parlour io want to pierce my naval at, and thats al the way out in toronto, guiesw he took a really lonmg drive. OI.......!!!!!!!!! Kill me now......!!!!!!!!

Hey Dan starting to get really weird not having seen you in over 5 days, so odd, lol, oh boy....neways that all for now, gotta go back for dessert soon lol, continue to have great Christmas'.

*Noelle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home