Welcome to My December

Friday, December 26, 2003

Well I've only been awake for bout 3 hours, lol, i had a lovely Christmas, the only down side was the fact that i didn't see dan , I saw Zoe, Richard, Derek, Matt, talked to Sara, on Phone, saw Diana today, tho i got to talk to dan on christmas eve which sorta made up for it, I'm happy i got to see everyone I care bout. and i had a pretty interesting night too, i left at 11 to go to subway with zoe matt(jones), and derek, we dropped zoe back off and went to dereks, and me and matt talked for like 3 hours, and and derek just listening which is funny cuz you'd think amtt would have felt liek a 3rd wheel but no, then matt left and was gonna drive me home but derek stole my lighter so i ended up staying till 6 am, I haven't really done much else as it stands for today i now have to go to TO tomorrow cuz everything got fucked up, and Zoe and leslie are planning a double date for one of these days which is kinda cute if you ask me, newaz i got nothing else to say or do so i'm gonna go back to chatting and listening to my music cuz i got nothing planned for tongiht, pl are working, so maybe later i mgiht end up with casey or something just for entertainent, but who knows. Hope you guys are hacing fun, and Dan you'll have to cakll me whe nyou get back, k!

love Noelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home