Welcome to My December

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

well on monday i went to no classes, on tuesday i went to 2 classes, today i went to one class, hehe, and am i supposed to have 3 classes a day. haha i found out i'm for sure gonna fail english i got a 33% so far and that means to pass i have to get perfect on the exam and the isu essay but guess what, that was due today and i didn't do it so lalalala.... hehe failing for the second time now hahaha, oh well looks like night school for me... meh, anyways steph i sent you a text msg from my phone at around 1 your time, i dotn know if you sent me anything and if you did i probably didn't get it. which sucks, gonna have to look into that. anyways its 3 here and i'm home, gonna be waiting for people to come online, steph i think your back to normal coming on at 4 my time. and wow only 2c thats not too bad its -8c here so consider your self lucky. anyways talk to you then. cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home