Welcome to My December

Friday, December 19, 2003

I went for a 2 hour walk by myself. i dont know why but i left at 5 and i got home at 7. its starting to get cold here, Its 16C and 61F. I got a key chain. Its an orgasim key chain. when you press the button this girl makes all the sound effects. hehe. we had a party today in school. and we were dancing on tables. i luv the last day before christmas. well, how long is you guys break? i think we only have till the 9th. maybe 6th. one of them. lalala.... im bored and no one is home tonight! I wont be able to talk for a while. me and lexi are going to the hotel tomorrow @ 11 am. Im so excited! hehe. we are going to shop 'till we drop!and there is a ride in the mall. its one of those that u sit in the cart and it flips all over. i have to ride it at least 5 times everytime we go to that mall. well Im going to play games, ttyl
-Steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home