Welcome to My December

Sunday, December 21, 2003

WELL WE GET 2 WEEKS OFF WHATEVER THAT IS, I DON'T KNOW, AND I WISH WE HAD RIDES IN OUR MALLS THEN I MAY BE MORE INCLINED TO GO MORE OFTEN....

k, newwaz today i got woken up from my 13 hours of sleep by the phone, at bout 1 o'clock then was told to get out of bed so i could save Derek from watching movie alone with Burger. Was fun, we scared him a few times so he left, and went upstairs for like 20 minutes before he'd come back. I wrapped all dereks christmas presents for him and he just laughed cuz he didn't have to do any work, the only one i didn't wrap was my own, he wouldn't let me...then i came home for Quinn's b-day dinner, yummie chinese food, delecious, tho i haven't had ne cake yet cuz i "went" to LOTR with derek, Kyle, burger, nick, leslie, omar, casey, chris, but in actuallity, it was sold out so it was just to get me out of house, we all went and played pool for 2 hours, which costed us 56 dollars, which derek payed for 30 cuz shitheads didn't bring $$$. I had SOOOOOO much fun,. i got to play for a WHILE THEN I JUST SAT WITH dEREK and watched how much they all sucked ass, even i have a little bit of talent compared to them, and i managed to get kyle to give me hid suspenders, whicvh looked kinda kewl with my black t-shirt, Derek said it was cuz i was sexy that he actaully gave them to me but thats just bull. Casey, Leslie, And chris went t o see laura for aN HOUR AFTER POOL SO ME DEREK, BURGWER ANF KYLE GOT FOOD, AND mATT came and joined us after he was done work, the nwe went back to Dereks to get rid of burger and watched the end of blade, and now i know what to get Derek for x-mas, minus the necklace, then we found out everyone was down at casey so i dragged there asses of the couch and got them to walk to matt so we could drive down south end, i came home cuz it was already past went i would be 4 hours movie over, had so much fun! HEHEHE! had some interesting things that i prolly shouldn't write bout just incase...kinda shit, but aske me bout it and i'll explain, lol. Well i missed dan today, bet he's having loads of fun off in french speaking Quebec skiing his ass off without me, should honestly packet me, they would never have noticed me gone, not even on christmas day. I'm talking to leaslie right now, who is at caseys house and eating Ice cream cake, so delicious, but i almost cut my tongue off my sucking on a sharp kniove, used it to cut the cake, wanted the ice cream, duh, noelle ain't to smart is she, lol, meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home