Welcome to My December

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Ok, well i'll start with MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!, then yeah i did end up going to the Papps party the other night was fun, Leslie keep taking shoots, and Matt had his beer, and he gave me a class of it and some girl keep giving me the end of her drinks cuz she wanted me to drink, was killer, didn't get drunk tho, but i didn;t want to so thats kewl, got me home for about 2, but didn't actually go inside until 5, the dog was barking and woke my mom up and it was really unny, lol. Umm yesterday was generally boring, tho i did get to talk to you, Dan, on the phone thank you for calling thought you';d forgetten me, lol, impossible i know , lol. Got to see derek, and open my christmas present, Pitch black, lol, it';s to keep me "entertained" while familly is boring me to death, lol, wen t to church twice yesterday too, had to wear a dress but it was ok cuz David gave me a compiment, supposedly i turned him on but he was just being nice, lol, got drink santas milk too, lol was fun, And today is Christmas, i got cute socks, and a nice colloared shirt that i need to buy pants with, and i'm dragging you along dan since you like that style you can help me find a pair that suites with the shirt, i also got a giraffe tea pot, lol, and 3 new stuffies, jacob, Chuck the checkered giraffe, and sleppy, lol, cute names eh. I got some sk shit too, and me and trevor are watching his cpoy of the rock right now, it's such a kick ass movie, lol. uhhh....I'm going to get my naval pierced tomorrow, tho we have to be back by 4:30 for zoe, lol, that kinda sucks but oh well we'll just got earlier in the morning tiss all, and that wasy i can prolly see dan hoping he gets back sometime tomorrow at a resonable time, lol, tho i still have to get the rest of his present, lol, kinda pathetic, eh, lol, i've been trying tho ,lol, my mom wants me off the net, so i gott finish up now, i think thats all i got to say newayz, so once again MERRY CHRISTMAS, and have fun.
Love Noelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home