Welcome to My December

Monday, December 01, 2003

AHH WELL FUCK YOU DAN! yeha thats it i was over hearing your convo. i wasn't even listening to anything you were saying, plus i wasn't trying to get rid of you, i felt bad that you were leaving not knowing if it's my fault, i won't open my mouth bout you hating me again, k, and you did mention trailor in your note "I miss my trailor. i miss the caring people, I miss the shit free environment. I miss the stupid shit." and i guess what i'm trying to say is yes you lost laura, she hates you and you can tell, but you haven't lost me...yet, and you don't have to but you are the one choosing to loose everything...Sigh, i feel so sorry for you Dan i wish i knew how i could get it through your head that you are putting too much into this, letting what has happened change things, and i don't mind if you'd prefer not to say hi in the halls. And people here care bout you too you know, Matt was wondering where you were when he drove me home, I was playing pool with him and derek, and it's your matt not mine. Bet this doesn't help tho, but hell i'll post it newaz
~Noelle~

P.S I'm never having a little club with chris and Laura get over tha fact that me and derek if anything happens is anything like Chris and Laura, plz just realize that, i'm trying to stick around, and derek will never want to loss you as a friend....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home