Welcome to My December

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

hey do you have a problem with me expressing things quickly? I trust you, and shit it's 10 o'clock gotta go get BCP....I only have 3 days till I run out of them, oi, i guess i REALLY need to get more of them this friday.Newaz I can keep my mouth shut if you'd prefer? and i was gonna say if you trust steph then so do I. What stupidity came out of us at lunch? I remeber Dereks mothers milk, and him leaving and the chips, and you getting punched then whinning about it baby:P. Uh and I think thats all, but that was pretty intelligent things in my mind, lol. And what did we learn bout me today? Was that in english with my garbage note or was it something esle? MOOWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, nope I have no clue what I'm doing for halloween, prolly sitting here or handing out candy. but oh well i like the little kids. I think i've seen the other scary movies, go then, and take someone with you...Newaz get an ORANGE face plate, and car if possible:D:P. Oh well, guess i loss that one. Odd , Steph you think he's annoying? I wanna know y too now. Sigh, newaz I guess thats it for me I'm gonna go carve my pumkins, then read my driving book before bed, hehehe, no sleep again:D. So yeah, Dan go see the movie if you want, and Steph talk to him......
~*Me*~

P.S Well Dan do you think he likes me enough, or might he just be stringing me along? And as for Derek....he's cute.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home