Welcome to My December

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Hi didlie do. Hows life going for you guys? That guy kissed me again:D:D:D:D:D:D:D! Think I'm living on cloud nine, it's very nice. Tho i'm supposed to wait before i go out with this guy, you know that whole 1 week per month thing or 1 week for 3 months depend if your the dumper or dumpee, but i don't wanna...But you know what, I guess it is a good idea, I mean then Richard gets time to accept the facts, and I get a little time if i need it...So guess thats mean that no1 can know bout me and him yet can they, I'll have to keep my mouth shut for a while. I'm only telling you guys cuz I trust yous, and I felt like writting it out.
hehehehehehehehehehe, I'm eating Dinosaur jewy snacks, I'm such a kid...and I love it. Wish I could go back to those days, they were so fun...running around with what we thought was late, easy school work, no worrying who you hurt, or hidding things, or jealously, or anything like that. you fought got over it and played again. Oh i just ate the last one. I'm gonna go get another pack...or not, huge head ache I'll just wait for the solid food, IF they ever feed me. LOL! Newaz I'm gonna go bug Derek bout who he thinks I like, and I'll see yous l8r.
~*Me*~

P.S Dan Are you happy? Your a guy, do you think this guy'll wait for a while, till things pass just alittle, or do you think he won't? Do you think that me and this guy have a chance? Or am i just being stupid? Cuz there is always Derek.... :P What's your opinion?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home