Welcome to My December

Monday, October 27, 2003

Well here's how I'll intoduce myself, and my mind...I had an odd day, got a Kiss that i completley did expect, saw one of my best friends, Tyler, for the first time in months. We got to talk bout his new gf, and how not even I could pull him away from her, as we said "Yes the obsession is over". Sounds like i had a good day doesn't it? Well WRRRONG! ~*He gave me a giraffe, and i broke his heart...*~ I broke up with my bf of nine months, and i don't know how i feel bout that. I think I'm just tired of hurting ppl. Everyone I come in contact with I seem to hurt, and I wish I could Just die for that. He didn't deserve anything I did to him. I may not have lied or cheated, but to me I did worse...All I want is to disappear, to go swimming and never come back. I couldn't disapopint my mother that way, or piss my dad off, or hate my sister...As you can see I can't seem to get anything right. No matter what I do or try I'll never be good enough for anyone.
Newaz enough of my rambling, tho it was good to get some of it out, Dan in the long run(if my memory is right) it should cost you 989$ including taxe for the bumber to be replaced. Sigh, i still have a shit load of english and math hmwk to do, and i'm not looking forward to going without any sleep. And Dan I haven't Posted anything yet, because i didn't know what to say, and i've been slowly going through every post. I feel like shit physically, my mind is off in never never land but I'm cold, and soar, and just shitty feelling altogether. Am i just winning or do i make any sense? Prolly...Doesn't seem like we've been having the greatest time of it have we Dan? Oh, and i have to say this now, I don't really approve of you using booze to get rid of everything, it's not healthy, tho i guess there is not much i can do, eh? It's fine for drinking but not hiding from life. Sorry, i know it's none of my business really, and did i spell that right? oh well, well i think i'll just let you guys get back on with your lives now, so you don't have to read about my pathetic one.
~*Me*~

Stop Breaking my heart
cuz I know your not made of steel,
but your not that weak, and you have nothing left to prove,
I'm sorry I can't lie,
I hold on, I can't let go of you, I hold on
The mystery is gone,
I finally know how I feel
Left scared and bleeding by your tears
I promise I'll always, always love you
And no matter what you say, no matter what you do,
No matter what I’m always right behind you


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home