Welcome to My December

Monday, October 27, 2003

Well I found out today that its gonna cost me upwards of $800 to fix my car, I forget the actual value but its in the 800 range, and then of course there's taxes as wells so I'm looking into about $1000, which isn't too bad cuz I thought I was gonna have to fork over all the money I had which isn't much. And yeah I know I haven't talked to you much steph, but I have been pretty busy and I haven't found time to come online, and when I do I write down what I can in here. This is were I put my thoughts so that I can keep somewhat sane. Outside of here and the trailor I go rather insane, well there's also another point in time, in which I become rather sane, and my worries kinda just leave for that brief period of time, and no it is not when I am drunk although that could also be viewed as one, but that's not what I'm talking about. Right now everything seems to be messed and almost everything is not constant. There are some things that are constant, which is nice aside from the fact that the thing that is constant is disaster. Anyways i dont know if any of this makes sense, but at the same while i'm here i would like to introduce Noelle to the blog, i have known here for a while and over the last two months she really all i've had at school seeing as how everyone else has pretty dropped out or got kicked out. steph dont start getting all afriad on what you can and can not write. Anything that is written in here does not go any further then the people that are part of it. anyways good night to all.
-ciao

P.S. Noelle take alook at the site for this blog, i made it myself. my-december.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home