Welcome to My December

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

well noelle, i think that guy will wait for you if he likes you enough, which i'm sure he does. And i think if you both want it to work you too do have a chance. And i'm sure if this guy does like you wont want to lose you to derek. anyways nothing new happened to me today., other then finding out about your life noelle. Oh and that dumbass movie in english i wanted to fall asleep but i couldn't. then lunch was pretty amusing... just palin stupidity coming out of me and derek and noelle. Anyone got plans for halloween yet. I got to drop my brother off at a party and then pick him up again. So i dont know if i'm going out. I want to go and see scary movie 3.... i need to fix my car... and i need to buy a new face plate, and this time red, or i will get one that has some LP design on it. I think i might sell my car at the end of the lease, and buy the same type of car but 2 door Z24 , same year and all, or maybe a year 2002. That way its easy to do shit to my car and it will also look better. I have to do something about my msn freezeing all the time. anyways i dont know what else to say at this point in time other then the fact that as i was typing i all of a sudden signed my self out and closed msn. and steph i dont know why you say i drive you crazy i wish you would explain that to me, and maybe talk to me about how you feel. anyways i'm done on here for now. And noelle i can see you like this blog, cuz you can express anything you want, and your doing it quite quickly.
anyways ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home