Welcome to My December

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

ok well actually, the site is finished for now, i got it all down, and i didn't fuck up this time. If you guys have a quote to put up let me know and i will put it in the favourtive quote box, or quote of the day, or what ever you want to call it. Anyways, i talked to chris about sitting with us at prom and he said he has to talk to some people and stuff, and then get back to me on it. He sounded surprised when i asked him, but i still dont think he likes me that much. Either way i told him i dont have a problem with him or laura, and if he still doesn't like me then thats his issue there isn't anything i can do about it. I also asked him if i could ahve one dance with laura, was it a bad idea to do that, he said it was up to laura, and that he was glad i asked. I mean i still care for her and that is the girl i would say gave me the greatest time in my high school life so far, i think i should get to share one dance with her at prom. Anyways like leslie said take it easy, dont get killed like he did. Oh and i think i might open up a bar as a career in the future, would any of you be willing to support me, as in come and drink at my bar. It will be just like my house but you dont need to bring any booze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home