Welcome to My December

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Ok matt you sparked some curiousity in me, i think i might have some idea of what happened at chris's a few weeks ago but i'm not to sure. And as far as i know matt you and i have had some talks about how he doesn't tell anyone anything about it. Could that be what it is, if not just tell me and thats the end of it. However if it has something to do with laura, could i possibly know. Anyways school today was garbage, matt you missed nothing in math at least i think you missed nothing. O well, Matt its good to know that if it comes down to it that you would choose to hang with me, but i just hope that it never has to come to that. That was already evident when laura wasn't going to go to soccer yesterday, and then when liz and i didn't go, she showed up. Meh what can you do, hopefully i will be out hanging around again, this weekend i just want to get fucking plastered out of my mind, and i was wondering does anyone want to join me? anyways thats it for me today i have alot of english shit to get done over the next few days and i really to make sure that it gets done. So cya at school or later on msn. Leslie you better get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home