Welcome to My December

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Leslie is going to clear shit up ........ NO LAURA DIDNT DO THIS TO MY FUCKNIG ANKLE DAMN IT ....... i dont care what any of you think ..... she just kicked my shins damnit . If it was anyone that did this to me it was CASEY and noone else ... (besides me)
While Casey was running i was chasing the ball ... he turned around me and i had to stop and turn back to run after to ball. When i stopped i heard my ankle pop and felt a litte bit of tension go onto the muscle. THAT is when my ankle got fucked ... everything there after was just addition to it. Yes when laura kicked me in the shin my calve started going into spasms and started pulling my ankle muscle and made it worse but then again it had already started fucknig itself and me not getting off of it was my undoing. Stop thinking it was her .. stay off her case about it and just remember that i did it to myself. Bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home