Welcome to My December

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Matty you seem to have gotten the down pat ... chris asked me if i didnt want laura to come to the soccer game the other day ... and well i did as i should ... i didnt say no i dont want her to come ... but i sure as fuck didnt say i wanted her there ... and i asked him a question that i knew the answer to ... was just looking for reassurance. I said Chris ... Does Laura hate me or is she just afraid of me? ...his responce was that of a "buh????????" ...then i told him not to BS me cause im just a dumb ass not a fucking retard ... he asked why id ask such a thing and i explained how she reacts near me ... how she hides from me ... never says anything to me ... im considered it to be my assholish nature ... but it seems that my self as aan ass hole ... has mainly disipated from when i was a total jerkass mofo .... but i can still be an ass at times, i asked again ... If she was afraid of me and he finally said yes because im "intimidating" even though she sure as fuck doesnt know ME ... or even the ME from the past ... that you would refer to as psychotic rather then violent. I dunno maybe i am fucked in the head and maybe my natural loudness can scare some people ... guess im glad ive got the friends i do cause i obviosly cant make any more.

Well either way ... both my legs are fucked right now ... i cant stand up onto my right foot cause my foot ankle and knee are fucked and i cant stand onto my left leg cause my calf is fucked and i dislocated my hip so i guess i be seeing you guys around through this shit and msn and such.

Take it easy ... any one needs to contacts me ... justcall my house ... but ... i will take a while to get to the phone .... so be patient.
later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home