Welcome to My December

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Dan, you are right about how many people this thing between chris and laura are effecting...at least long time friendships...due to the fact that them going out puts alot of people in the middle...most of which do not want to be there...and that is not fair. chris seems to be getting offended from time to time when we mention your name, and gets really angry, this reaction puts me and others on the spot in an attempt to force us to 'choose', on one side there is dan, a friend for a couple of years and only became as close as we are until recently, and on the other side is laura, someone i pretty much just met and seem to be alright around. If I am forced to choose from that i will choose dan.
The other factor in this whole thing is chris...and here is what I have to say bout him.
I think that chris has already managed to fuck up his close ties to myself and possible others by avoiding us and leaving us in the dark when he was hurting... and in turn has managed to push us away. This could be the reason that he feels left out, but it is his own doing...so fuck him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home