Welcome to My December

Thursday, January 23, 2003

Ok well, i'm done all my exams now, i'm so happy, but i dont think i did that great on my psycho(thats what i call pyschology). This is what i wrote once i was done my exam;

Oh my god did i ever fail that exam. Theres like an hour left and i'm done my exam. Geeze i feel so stupid, and boy i cant write i keep messing up my spelling, I'm gonna post this only cause i can and i'm bored, and nothing better to do. Half the class is already done. Hey and guess what lauras pissed again. I'm happy again, i dont feel sad or depress again and she has to go and be all sad and mad and what not. I just dont get it. since the summer we both have never been happy at the same time and even during the summer it wasn't that great cuz ewe had our problems from time to time. I dont know how can something so specail go so wrong. Did it go wrong? I mean i have never felt this way about anybody before, its never been this strong. everyone tells me i'm stupid for sticking around and putting up with her but i cant bring myself to leave, its not like i want to, i think thats the problem, I DONT WANT TO LEAVE. sorry about all the caps but oh well whatever.

yeah so thats what i wrote during my exam, she was sitting right in front. So pam how have your exams gone so far, how come you dont post on here anymore, and you too ang, i feel so alone. I leave you with lyrics from a song called "There Is" by "Boxcar Racers"
-Cya

this vacation's useless / these white pills aren't kind / i've given a lot of thought on this 13-hour drive / i missed the grinding concrete where we sat past 8 or 9 / and slowly finished laughing in the glow of our headlights / i've given a lot of thought to the nights we use to have / the days have come and gone / our lives when but so fast / i faintly remember breathing on your bedroom floor / where i laid and told you but you sweared you loved me more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home