Welcome to My December

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

I'm not sure what to do in life, nothing i do seems to be right, i let people walk all over me, and i get hurt. Then when i try and stand up for my self that doesn't work either cuz people decide that they will get mad at me for standing up for myself. I dont know what to do anymore, everything i do is wrong. Why does it have to be this way. I dont get this life, i wish that i didn't feel anything, you know kind alike a robot, no feelings at all. I think life would be better if people didn't have feelings, all they do is fuck up your world. Ok maybe not get rid of feelings on a whole but only the bad ones. And when is say this i mean it only for me. I shouldn't be allowed to feeling pain, and hurt anymore. Everyone else still can but me. I have been feeling like that my whole life, when do i get a break, when do i get to feel happy, when will all this hurting stop. When will these people stop hurting me, when do i get my chance. I have always lived my life for someone else. I always put other people before me, and i'm sick of getting that taken advantage of. So you know what, from here on in, i dont care if you thing i'm an asshole or a jerk, i'm not letting anyone hurt me, i will rude to people, no more niceness fuck it all. Only if you so me some niceness will i maybe return it, but otherwise fuck you all.
-Cya

Why, do you always do this to me? / Why, couldn't you just see through me? / How come, you act like this / Like you just don't care at all... It's not supposed to feel this way / I need you, I need you / More and more each day / It's not supposed to hurt this way / I need you, I need you, I need you / Tell me, are you and me still together? / Tell me, you think we could last forever? / Tell me, why

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home