Welcome to My December

Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Ok well guess what me trying to find a job just isnt working, i cant get anywhere, nowhere will people accept me, its really pissing me off. I mean its been a week since i applied at kelseys. And i have tried at Subway and IGA like 3 times, i'm really getting sick of this, i dotn want a fucking job if no one will hire me. Fuck i want a car, i need a car, and guess what i have no money to buy a car because i have no job, and my parents wont help me pay for a car unless i get a job. Anyways, i'm so glad that i got my G2 since then i ahve been driving everywhere. When ever my dad needs to go somewhere i go with him and drive, its so fun. I had subway again today, i think i should change the sub that i keep getting, its not that idont like ti but sometimes its just to expensive to get. so i think i will go for a normal cold cut trio(with everything but olives). Who else here hates olives? Get back to me, If you guys have any random questions just post them here, we can have like a random question of the week. i think that would be interesting. Anyways get back to me if you think thats a good idea, but that means every one has to post at least once a week. ok peace out
-Cya

Hey kid, take my advice / You don't want to step into a big pile of shit / Captain's drunk / Your world is Titanic / Floating on the funk / So get your groove on / And maybe I am just a little fucked up / Life's just a little fucked up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home