Welcome to My December

Friday, January 31, 2003

Another day, another person mad at me, well not really another person, more like the same person just getting mad at me over and over again, this time its cuz she stay home to talk to me instead of going out with her parents, which she did not tell me she did this, i had to babysit so i was asked if i wanted to do something with my buddy wagner, so i invited him to crash at my place tonight. keep in mind that i made these plans after her parents left and before i knew the reason she stayed home. Doe you think she is allowed to be mad at me for this reason?? Anyways i think i am getting sick cuz there is a lump in my throat, and my nose is all stuffy so i think i might be coming down with something, i hope its nothing serious. I hardly ever get sick but when i get sick i get really sick. So good thing it doesn't happen that often. Anyways how were your first days of school pam, mine so far have gone ok. i have computers, english, math, and gym. Ang enjoying grade 8 still??? anyways, i'm gonna go now so i'll post more later. I dont know where i got the quote but i found it interesting. Let me know what you think of the quote!!!
-Cya

The person who asks the question is a fool for 5 minutes, the person who doesn't ask the queation is a fool forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home