Welcome to My December

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

long time no see

wow, its realyl been a long time since i've been on here. i dont know if i have a positive or a negative post, it seems rather neutral. kinda like alot of things right now, cortney and i have our ups and downs but i couldn't ask for a better person. School finished last week on thursday and i'm home for the christmas break. spending alot of time with cortney, some time with my family and no time with anyone else. I started working for mercedes-benz again on friday. They've got me uploading and updating the collection website. We just had a potluck lunch, was pretty good. i'm kinda thirsty, i think once things calm down in the lunch room i'll go in and get me something to drink. I cant believe that i still have christmas shopping to do, well actually i half expected it, i knew i wouldn't do it till the last minute. oh well i just need to get my mom something and cortney two more things. I want to get cortney a bear really badly just cuz i think they are so cute and have so much meaning because she can sleep with them and hold them close when i'm not around. I'm also getting her a bambo plant with 3 stocks. new years is coming up, i'm so looking forward to that... not just cuz i'll be spending the night with cortney and she'll be staying in my bed but cuz it'll be the first party we've had at the apartment and to me thats kinda a proud moment cuz its kinda of a sign that we're becoming more independant and growing up... i laugh at all the old group cuz they can only drink when they have the house to them selfs and their parents aren't home but we have a place to our selves all the time with no parents to frown upon it. when i get back up there i want to run a cord for my ps2 so i can play online, i saw a commercial for a game called killzone and it looks great... things are going quite well for me right now... i have high marks in school, got my own place, my own computer, my own car, a great girlfriend, the only thing is i dont have money but i have a job for a couple days so i'll have money for alittle while now. anyways i might post again soon depends on how much time i have on the computer. anyways cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home