Welcome to My December

Monday, August 09, 2004

Still Kinda Sick

Well my throat still kinda hurts and now my lower back hurts from sports day. i made it until 1:00 pm and then my back jsut started to kill. of course i didn't give up, i played the whole day.. it was fun. of course on monday morning when i woke up i couldn't talk... my throat got worse... and i still have a bit of a horse(i think thats how you spell it) voice... the weekend was good... friday casey pissed me off just cuz he always wants to come to the trailor but gets sick of it after an hour... saturday was sports day... and a family dance.. i had to take two advils before i could go to that. then monday was horseshoes... almost won... i was with curtice, if we had won our last game we would haev come in first. we were up against the team that did win... if only we had beaten them. anywyas my car is in the shop today for the trunk problem... and then tonight i go see cortney... tomorrow i have to see the doctor about my throat and at the same time i'll talk to him abotu my toe and my back.. and maybe a diet again. then tuesday night i have to go to the movies with paige cuz its her b-day.... oh well what can you do... but thats about it for now... i noticed that when i'm happy i tend to post alot less then when i'm depressed.. anyways i'll post again when i feel like it. cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home