Welcome to My December

Friday, August 13, 2004

doctors

well i went to the doctors the other day, talked to him about my throat and my back. i got some pills for my throat but i keep forgetting to take them i'm really bad with it. as for my back i get to go to massage therapy, haven't set up an appointment yet but i'm gonna set one up next week, cuz i really need to start going for this. i forgot to talk to him about my sleeping habits and my messed up toe. i should also talk to him about a problem that i have with my ear. anyways one week left of work. kinda wait wait to get out of here and be able to sleep in every day. plus it also means i'm gonna be getting my computer soon. and i will be living in peterborough. next week monday i have to pick up some guy from the airport. and then i have to paint the whiskey barrels and then finish the keys.. thats all i'm doing next week and thats it. everyone else will have to find someone else to do their things for them. anyways this day is slowly coming to an end. i'm leaving at 4:30 today at least i want to. my dad has a meeting at 4 with Marcus. and it shouldn't be logner then 30 mins so i should be outta here by 4:30. then i need to finish packing and pick up cortney... and also i need to still go to wal-mart to get some pants for the mystry night on saturday. sunday is shoes and cortneys coming home with me then... might be able to get home in time that we beat my parents or we leave after my parents giving us the trailer to our selfs... maybe.. anyways thats enough for now i gotta work now byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home