Welcome to My December

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I Feel Sick...

well the weekend was good but after sunday night my throat started to hurt. and it still hurts. i know that cortney was saying she has the same problem but i dont know if she still has it today. i just hope to god it didn't get her sick... and if she got me sick oh well, or if we got each other sick oh well, just hope that we get better soon. but the weekend was amazing... i gots to sleep with cortney all weekend long... so nice... only problem we had this weekend was jesse drinking way to much and puking all night long, and he puked in a tent and on my sleeping bag, cuz i let him and mana use it cuz the night before all their stuff got wet... and i had an extra one anyways so its not like it made to much of a difference except that now my sleeping bag has puke on it... and it really needs to be cleaned. and guess what my phone doesn't work anymore either.. i left it in the car in the heat. so now its not working, i tried to take it in to the place next door from my office but they wanted proof of purchase and of course i forgot that at home so now tonight i will go to the place were i got my phone and try and get a new one cuz i dont really want it fixed cuz there are so many things wrong with it. but i dont want to lose the ring tones on there or the games and pictures and all my contacts... i got so many new contacts since i got the phone that i dont have stored anywhere else. hopefully they can do some memory recovery thing. anyways that about it for not. i need to get back to work so i can leave soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home