Welcome to My December

Monday, May 31, 2004

So Far So Good

well as the title would explain, so far so good. my summer hasn't thus far been bad. lets hope it just stays that way. I mean look at the lyrics from the song "so Far So Good" by Thornley "Everytime I get lost in paradise I find a way to screw it up somehow". I just how i don't screw things up this time. Anyways so things are going good with me and cortney. I got to see her yesterday which made me feel happy. Another thing that kinda made me alittle bit at easy was when i was talking about sam's babysitter and cortney asked if she was good looking and i said no, cortney said good so she doesn't have to worry about anything then. I know she shouldn't have to worry in the first place and i wish she didn't but i mean it puts me alittle at ease to know that she might care about me as much as i care about her. Well i'm gonna make sure that she doesn't have any reason to worry about losing me to someone else, cuz i know what it feels like to have to be nervous and worry about losing someone you really care about. well ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home