Welcome to My December

Thursday, December 11, 2003

meh.. i wasn't on... my msn signed out and then back in but it was still locked so it never went on away again so meh... o well yeah steph were have you been... i'm not in the greatests of moods... so much stuff still going on so much confusion... i want things back to normal, they way they were 3 months ago... its great that i can get rid of 2 out of my 6 zeros in english by giving my english teacher $40 dollars that just means that tomorrow during lunch i have to go to the bank and draw some money... that shouldn't be to easy to do seeing as how i have nothing else to do... anyways thats enough for me on here cuz if i keep talking stuffs gonna come out that i dont want to come out and its not ready to be said so it'll stay in my head and i'm gonna shut up now so bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home