Welcome to My December

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

meh... No comments... I'm always right... Although there are times were I wish I wasn't right... But meh shit happens... Anyways yeah not much going on today except Derek put salt in my water today at super buffet so now I have to get him back for that... Nothing else really interesting except the Shannon thing... I still find that quite odd... She jumped on me, and ending up hugging me like 6 times... Then said she has pictures of me from elementary school... Isn't that a bit scary... Anyways steph haven't talked to you in a while were are you hiding? Come out come out where ever you are... Peek-a-boo I see you... Sorry I blame my insanity... Noelle proved my insanity she put "I'm not in possession of my faculties" which basically means I'm nuts... Anyways that's it for me... ta ta for now
-dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home