Welcome to My December

Saturday, November 29, 2003

I sit and think
Of how it'd be
If all of you were to leave

I feel a tear run down my cheek
At thought and fears of loneliness
What if I had to loss it all
Had to watch as you faded away

Despite the awful things I've said
Regardless of the world around
I know that my life would end
If I had to say goodbye

As i see the quiet streets, darkened windows
And snowy lawns
I thank the lord tthat you are
At home with a pillow under your head

I'll continue to keep my heart closed
but know that you are my life
And if you all were to leave
I'd die inside my head

My friends I love you all
though I'll never tell

*I wrote that last devember, just thought it might mean something to someone if they ever got to read it, Noelle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home