Welcome to My December

Monday, November 10, 2003

Yeah that sucks for your friend. I get the day off on friday its a P.A. day.... Oh Noelle I found out Kyle cant go go-karting cuz he won't have the day off... But I mean there are plenty of candidates to go... Leslie's girlfriend cant go, money issue... Same with Scott.. I don't know about matt he wasn't here today... umm Derek is fine... Matt should be ok if he isn't in barrie and if he is we gotta take Derek's van. Anyways my brother is sick and he has tonsillitis and I don't know if its contagious. So if I get it no one can come see me cuz I don't want them to get sick... Hey if I had SARS I'd go to school cuz that would be funny but this isn't as funny... So yeah I don't want anybody to come around cuz I don't want them to get sick... Well Noelle you could come around cuz you are in most of my classes and you could tell me what I'm missing... But hey that's if I get sick... Wow maybe my brother has to get his tonsills removed... hmm that would be cool.... Well maybe... anyways i'm done for now...
-caio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home