Welcome to My December

Monday, November 10, 2003

Not every1 from Texas is stupid. I know I can be such a blonde sometimes but I do pretty good in school :) and i dont care how u drive cuz it cant be anymore crazy than my stepdad. I think King of the Hill Is a discrase! I dont know very many people who talk like that. cuz i live in a huge city. well one of my best friends moved today. her dad is the vice principal and he busted some guy for having drugs and b4 he went off the juvy the kid said "im gunna get ur daughter". thats why she has to move :( I dont see how you guys can type that long. this is pretty long for me. I can only type a lot when im yelling @ someone. If you look @ the lingest post i wrote it was where i was bitching @ dan for telling kate. well I dont have to go to school tomorrow. Its veterans day. and im off to the mall! later
-steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home