Welcome to My December

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Sigh, well I'm at my aunts house, and I just finished eating the yummy supper. I feel sick to my stomach tho, and I got alot on my mind.....I was playing pokemon on Jacobs game boy advanced, and my pokemon were named Richard, Dan, Derek and Sara, then i got bored and killed them all:D. Well technically Jacob killed them but whats the difference. I'm older than you steph, and i haven't even driven once, tho I get driving lessons starting on thurs. Tho everyoone upstairs is making fun of the roads not being save, kinda sad cuz I'll be a good little driver until i get my G2, cuz then I don't have to worry about my parents being in the car with me, hehehehehehe! BLAH! I should prolly go back upstairs soon and read so i can just work on my math when i get home. ( hmmmm, my head hurts and I think I'm gonna be sick...) Know what I noticed, Bobby Hill is such a loser and should always get his ass kicked but somehow he always manages to be accepted instead. Newaz, sok Dan you did help, I just wasn't paying to much attention, wasn't to with it. You did have odd timing wit hcoming over but he knew you were coming over so I don't think it mattered much, he was so much calmer then last week........Sigh....... I'm a real oddball sometimes. I'm gonna have to watch the end of that movie since I missed it. Wonder what I can do on friday since we have a p.a day? Either i can head out to toronto and get the piercing, or go kartingthen, since i can't go on sat, but it don't matter much to me. Sunday i get to go to TO again to see the Santa clause parade with Sara, maybe i could get my piercing after that, hmmmmm, wonder if i should drag Tyler or someone with me, since it's not his thing i just might, just so he has to sit through it lol, wait he ansd sara don't really get along, screw that one then.well i have written quite alot, so maybe i'll go and see who's on MSn or call someone. TTFN
~Noelle~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home