Welcome to My December

Saturday, November 08, 2003

BAH! I love that word, along with prolly and a few others. And don't mention it Dan, it was a pretty good movie wsn't it, coulda been better, but who cares. It was interesting watching you with stu and john, u r so gay, jks. Are your nipples ok? hehehe, newaz my mom is getting me and my brother skiis for x-maas presents today, it so kicks ass, cuz for once i'll be able to use and love a present they give me, I haven't been skiing in over 4 years, thats so sad.... Tho that does me she's not getting my belly button pierced, guess that means I'm heading out to toronto one of these week-ends soon, to get it done on my own. Wonder if sara'll come and keep me company, cuz i never like gettign lost on my own, it's no fun at all. hmmmm....next week-end could work, cuz we have the p.a day on friday......and then maybe we both can chill at her mothers, or i could do it after the santa clause parade on the 16th......Newaz, I dunno what else to say, so i'm gonna go now, and see if i can do anything entertaining tonight or not. TTFN(no math for me)
~Noelle~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home