Welcome to My December

Friday, November 07, 2003

Well if you didn't figure out, I'm down in AR again with Matt, an we are very bored, that he is looking up everyone from spre on the net, seeing if they r there or not. And I'm here again. I did the same for math class, said i was going to Ar, but i went to the library with Dan:D. heheh, wonder if i could get out of english.....I'm eating Hot Tammales, and it's so good, love the way they burn my tongue. I'm actually working on law this time tho, i got a really good site, that i'm shifting tho. awe, all my candy is gone....*pout*, meh oh well. LOL, wanna hear something funny, I've screwing Dan all morning.....sorry if the screw is shrap and pointy, I wonder what table it fell out of, hehehe. It's the greatest thing to say, cuz it sounds wrong. I can't wait to saee Matrix, I wanna see if it really as bad as ppl have ben saying. I think Tylers supposed to be going to see it tonight. I'm going to have to go see it with him later, so we can do our little analysis thing. I know, I'm odd. Bah, my glasses are starting to pinch my nose, it's not too fun, but I need them not to get a head ache if I lean away from the comp. *grumble*. I want out of here now, and i haven't really done sorts of real school work, they, pathetic eh. I want spare, and go play cards or something like that. Bah, my back is really fucked up, these days, i should go to a cyropracter(sp. very bad) or go visit Tyler he usually fixes it for a while. Wel I'm being dragged off my Matt, so guess we are going to the caff. TTFN
~Noelle~

P.s Life with me is always insane dan, learn to love it or lose it (no offense ment, just a warning)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home