Welcome to My December

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

well today was pretty good, i got some CDs, and i bought finding nemo... but my mom wants to give it to my brother for christmas but i wanna watch it tomorrow with you noelle... it was a nice walk along the beach... that was pretty cool. And it also sucks about the fact that your bike got stolen... hmmm you could report it into the police... they might be able to find it... why would someone steal a bike that was locked up at the back of the school that just baffels me. I feel really down in the dumps right now and i dont know why. hmmm leslie still has my booze maybe i should get that from him... that would be a good idea seeing as how i dont have any here at home... well i have beer and mikes hard but thats different. there are so many thoughts going on in my head and i'm not sure if they are ready for the blog yet, mainly because i haven't figured out what they mean. i think i'll leave it at that and go to bed. anyways i'm going to head up and go to bed.
-ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home