Welcome to My December

Friday, November 07, 2003

I'm sorry Dan, I know that I was being a complete bitch, I was trying, as you already know, but you needed to realease some tension, more than just hitting your brother. And u think i was being inconsiderate, then I'll let you believe that, it doesn't much matter to me. You ask if it would have been worth it, and my answer stands as last nights, yes if it would have helped you, and made you happy ultimately. I know that doesn't sound like much, and everyone that can read this prolly hates me as is, it's not that I want to loose you, I just wanted to help you....I'm glad that you called me last night so we were able to talk, I was gonna call you but i was waiting fot the house to clear so I wouldn't get yelled at, but I still did around 11:30, that was a really ubrupt ending, that was my fault, Sry. I'm glad you decided to talk to me today, cuz I don't think it would have been anything of a day if you'd ignored me all day, tho I would have deserved it. (awww, Matt's laughing at me, cuz my tongue was bruning from the Hot Tamales, I love it wehn the cinnamon does that. The only thing Valentines day is good for is Cinnamon hearts) Dan I....

'Things sometimes go wrong so that we'll be able to tell the difference when things go right.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home