Welcome to My December

Thursday, November 06, 2003

Well I'm in the Ar room supposed to be doing law ISU stuff, but meh. Obviously i'm not:D. I don't really have anything to work with so i come down here and make it look good. hehehe, I have Dan's keys, and that means he can't get into his house if i don't give them bakc, wonder if i should....hehehe, think i win. Oh look matt is showing me were Jordan is, thats a kewel game thingy....Yeha Matt is here in AR with me cuz we are lazy bums. AHHHHHHHH! one of the AR teachers keeps grabing one of the guys nipples and we are getting creeped out, lol wich bring up Dan grabbing Matts.....OI! very odd. Bah! I'm bored and there is still 20 minutes, left, my note to Tiffany isn't even half way done yet. GOD! these ppl are dumb, they just let the phone fall off the table, god dunno y i evr come down here, they really are stupid ppl. Meh what can you do. Newaz, Wow, thats wrong Matt just said put it iun your mouth and blow.....hehehehe, its alitle noice maker, but it sounds so wrong. I have to go see a shrinkish type person today after school, which is gonna be boring as usually, think today we'll see if i can scare her with phsyco babble. OOOOOOOO, puddle of mudd is coming out with a new cd in 3 weeks:D can't wait:D. ehehehehe, sp special i get to go to ar, hopefully mr.caron don't ask for the info i's supposed to be getting.:P Ouch, my lower back is killing me, and it really hurts:( but i cna't do anything about it, it sux. Oh i got muddy yesterday and it's all over my coat sleeve, but thats ok, right Dan? I'm gonna go now, and bother Dan and them during kuch and spare, if i don't go all out of it again, cuz t may happen,but who knows
~*Noelel*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home