Welcome to My December

Monday, November 10, 2003

Well as far as my expertice(not) knowlegde goes its just the 99 red ballons song, so I don't hink we have anything to worry about steph. I feel ike and old person, i'm sitting here in my eeyor pjs with a blanket on to keep my feet warm, dunno but makes me feel old, or i just feel old..... Sigh, Nonne of my friends are on to talk to pll under the other list but none of my 'friends' not one, not Diana, Meaghan, richard, Bobby, kyle, MAtt, Tyler, Dan, ZOe, Sara, or dferek or even stpeh, so sad, and i'm messing up my keys not being in order but i'm too lazy to go back and change them. Newaz my mom wants me off the net now, so i'm gonna go finish readign my book, then maybe get some sleep. Night guys. And of course TTFN
~Noelle~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home