Welcome to My December

Friday, November 28, 2003

well another day comes and goes... and my life goes down the shitter again. sorry steph... but yeah thinking about noelle again... really getting to me... i wish things would really change... i dont like the way things are... why does life have to be so difficult... why cant i just leave... i want to leave but i cant... i want to leave her... i dont want to be around her cuz she wants to be with derek... and i cause to many problems for her... cuz she has to worry about hurting me... and then shes scared that derek wouldn't do anything cuz of me... so basically i stand in their way... so its best for me to go... she wants to be with derek so much... ARRRGGGG i hate him...i hate her... why does she have to do this to me... for fuck sakes... where are you when i need you... where is everyone... i have no one... so fucken alone.. the only other person i have shed this many tears over is laura and i was with her for 9 months... noelle i have only closely known for 1 month... why does that seem so wierd... why shed so much over her... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME... SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home