Welcome to My December

Thursday, November 27, 2003

***Noelle I Suggest You Do Not Read This Post***
***Same Goes For You Steph***
***And If You Do, And You Dont Like What Is Written, Then It Is Your Own Fault, I Have Warned You***

well another conversation with derek that left me alone and broken hearted... things are really started to get to me... with the succesion of each and evry day comes more and more bad news and i just dont know how much i can put up with... my gums are still bleeding and its been like 5 hours since the operation and its really starting to bug me.. i look like a chipmonk carrying my food supply for the winter... anyways yeah back to my sad depressive life... derek and i have nothing to say to each other anymore... we kinda just dont have anything to say... its all ackward between us... too bad i was starting to consider him one of my best friends... but i can see that the ackwardness is going to cause problems... i talked you kathleen today... she had nothing good to say except that i should tell noelle how i feel about her but i already have tried that... i dont know what else to do... i guess i have finally lost... lost her for good... all i can do now is make a toast to derek because he has the ability to be with someone that is truely great, richard also said it... he said noelles is fucked up but shes still great... Now i know derek cant read this blog... but still heres a toast to him... now i will return to what sad existence of a life i have good bye.
-Daniel Roland Martin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home