Welcome to My December

Monday, November 03, 2003

AH FUCK! I missed you by like 10 minutes Dan....*pout*.....my mom just wouldn't get of the phone. I didn't get any homework done, I just couldn't concentrate, stupid family I hate them all, except for Trevor, even the dog bothers me. I just want to get as far away as possible, as soon as possible. I'm getting a job, and paying for driving lessons, then i'm gonna save everything, and get the hell out of here. I don't need anyone, I can do it on my own.....I don't need the moral support, or someones hand to lead me around. If I want it I can get it myself without anyones help......

I miss you Dan.........Did you mean what you said in the car before you made me leave? Or were you just saying that because I said you were hot? Cuz you honestly are. You're tall and have a nice body (athletic), broad shoulders, like your brother said 'big' but in a very sexy way, strenght but not overly toned, dark curly hair with contrasting baby blue eyes, an amazing smile, a perfect nose, and that cute little scare on your cheek is to die for....uh i think I'll shut up now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home