Welcome to My December

Sunday, November 02, 2003

i dont think that about her, and i didnt say that I will even send u the conversation! dont drag me into this cuz i dont even know her well enough to say that. thats not what i think of her and i never said ne thing bad about her. I asked u to keep a secret and u cant so y do i even bother!!! i didnt ask u to keep quiet if u wanted to! i just asked u not to tell but 4 some reason u felt u had to and now when i talk to u i am going to wonder what you are telling other people. just hold it in dan, u dont have to blow up at everyone. and kate thought the conversation was just between me and her so you dont need to be mad at her because it isnt her fault... the bottom line and the reason i am mad is because u told her everything... why do u feel u need to tell other people stuff that doesnt have to do with them? I think you are mixed up a little bit because i wouldnt call noelle a bitch. from what I know she seems nice. okay im going to the air show ill be on later to get this straightend out but i think me and u need to talk to kate. bye the way i told noelle whats going on cuz i thought she should know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home