Welcome to My December

Sunday, November 02, 2003

:(Y does every1 have to talk bout Richard.......I think I'm gonna go insane soon.Sigh, Why can't I ever like one person at a time, It'd make life sooooooo much easier for me, for every1, god forbid more than 1 like me, they are all crazy.....grumble,grumble,grumble..........Stupid ppl, stupid life, stupid love, stupid booze, stupuid boys. STUPID, GAY ASS SHIT! Ah just fuck it all, I'm going to bed, why wait for company, I'm not that important for them to come talk to me, prefer to get drunk...........grumble,grumble,grumble.......


FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK DAN! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK DEREK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK LIVING, AND TRYING, IT AIN'T WORTH IT.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home