Welcome to My December

Monday, November 03, 2003

Wow i have almost had this blog for a year, through that time it has gone through many changes, it has seen many people come and go. The only person that is still around now from the beginning is me, and then during the middle, those people aren't around either anymore, now its you two, and i hope you guys stay. Anyways Noelle tomorrow during spare we have to go and get the first Adema CD it kicks ass. I love "The Way You Like It" & "Drowning" & "Skin" & "Givining In" Meh i like most of the songs on that CD i have them all on my computer. I Always had Giving In but i never had any of the others, until today, i just felt like downloading them for no reason, and i think it was pretty smart idea. anyways thanks for coming by today, it was good. I'm getting offline now... i'll see you in the morning. Oh and steph... canoe trip.... possibility... we'll see how things go next year...
-ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home