Welcome to My December

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

well here i go babbling in my useless existence again, wondering whats going to happen to me. There are times when i dont even want to find out i just wish it would all end now. This year english is not proving to be any easier, and i guess if come to the point again were i'm just going to accept failure and deal with it for another year. i wish i could have gotten things right from the start, but i guess thats who i am, i just cant get things right, and when i thing i do, i still dont. Something always has to ruin it for me. I just dont think i'm meant to go anywhere. I'm useless and i know i am, all i'm good for is someone stupid to drink with, someone that will do anything to get a laugh. i dont even know why i'm here writing this, but i guess its cuz theres nothing better to do but sit and wade through my useless existence..... i leave you with these lines from a song called "Giving In" by a band called Adema.......


I look forward, to dying tonight
Drinks still on myself, life's harder every day
The stress has got me
I'm giving in
Giving
Giving in now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home