Welcome to My December

Friday, October 24, 2003

Anyways, so another day goes by, still confused as the last. Some odd events seemed to have occurred either today or yesterday and they just baffle my mind even more. I am so lost in what is going on around me, the people that I care about. I have no idea what to do, what to say, or how to react. I guess I'm kinda just sitting here waiting to be told what to do, and what to think. Last night I realized that I don't think at all. Everything I do is just regurgitate, what I have learnt before. I do not seem to use my brain for thinking. And it is evident cuz when asked to think about something I can't. That's probably why I fail English cuz I analyze essays and novels, and I cant because I cant think for my self. I know it sounds really bad, but believe me its worse then it sounds. I have no idea what to do. I guess I am quite useless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home