Welcome to My December

Sunday, October 19, 2003

wow 2:30 on sunday afternoon, last night was interesting, we played frisbee in the rain at like 10:30 and we played right till midnight, it was good, then we chilled and listened to music till 3:30. We smashed the bus shelter window it was good. the only bad part of the night was when kyle last his cell phone. Derek kicked my ass in chess, he beat me with only taking 3 or 4 of my guys and i didn't take any of his. it was pretty sad. we kicked over a couple signs, unearthed some more, and then bent a one way sign all the way around, it was good. Chris and Laura came and picked wagner up, he pissed me off, just as he was leaving he was telling me that he didn't want to come chill with us, but we showed up at his door, so he kinda had too. so hes a bitch, like first off what kind of person does that he could have just said he had other plans, then second you dont say that to someone, espically some you have known since kindergarten. what an ass. anyways steph write back if i dont see you online, i should be on all day cuz i have english shit to do and thats what i'm gonna right now so, cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home