Welcome to My December

Thursday, October 30, 2003

looks like i'm back here, my little corner where i can type as i wish and not worry about the critisums of others. no one is talking to me again, doesn't seem to be a new feeling. For some reason this happens to me all the time. The people i care abou most are always the ones that seem to leave me. no matter what i say or do i cant get anything right, just when i think things are getting better i have to go and fuck things up. steph i have done some thinking, and i'm gonna tell you that i do know what is going on. i like noelle, wether she likes me or not, or wether she wants to accept it. in the last two months, her and i have grown so close, become best of friends, she has always brought a smile to my face. we have had some good times, but i suddenly think that, thats all gone... because i couldn't come up to you and tell you.... when i said i didn't know how i felt i was tellin the truth, cuz i didn't know how to put it and how to tell you. but as it stands my heart is going ou to noelle, and i just hope she realizes that before its too late. anyways i'm off to go and sit in a corner now, and think abou all the fucked up things wrong with my life, and all the people that is seem to hurt everywhere i go. maybe hopefully die in that corner as well. goodbye to all. It seems like i'll be all alone again.... wishing and waiting for someone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home