Welcome to My December

Friday, October 31, 2003

BOO! hehehe, Happy Halloween! I'm so bored, I've already done two loads of laundery. Yuck. And my ears are starting to hurt my head but I don't want to take the headband off. My dad got home ....hey more tricker treaters, heheh, Atic, and Andrew, nice ppl I knew...newaz my dad got home a while ago so I could technically go out now, but I can't cuz Dan isn't at home and I'm too lazy to call his cell. Tho i guess since my mom left the dog I still have to run to the dorr cuz he's holding her from going crazy.

God! My mom just told me that my cousin told my aunt that i said that Richard was stalking me and she just saw his car start to come round the corner then saw her and drove away. Now I'm starting to wonder if it isn't my imagination....And she won't be too happy either if he is and he'll ruin any chance of being friends that way. Jesus Christ...

It's Halloween and I can't get candy, I can't go out yet, and I'm doing laundry, how pathetic, well hopefully Dan ( yes you) Derek and Matt come save me soon tho I highly doubt it since it's only 7:50 or so. Door bell....Wow what kinda kid goes tricker treating on their own? (minus my sister, she's just a loser) GAh! I'm so bored....Come get me Dan, I'm sending Telepathic message to you.....GOD, thats the 3rd time Quinn has come back and made me run up the stairs and past the dog, and round the corner just to open the door for her, stupid little child....Anywaz Telepathic message are saying you miss Noelle for some odd reason go visit her, and take her away from boring hell hole.

Quite Smitten....god mom what kind of word is that, he was quite smitten hehehe, course Richard was....But i don't want him following me...GAH! Right mom he shouldn't be doing that.....I'll stop ranting now.

Hehehehe, I want to eat sugar, BUT i didn't really eat any dinner again so I don't wanna be sick so I'll eat it when I get back L8r, if i ever get out of this house...:DWighful thinking ain't it....no1 is coming to rescue me....*pout*pout*POUT*............So steph it was nice talking to you earlier, I'm glad your not mad, cuz then I'd feel bad plus it just wouldn't be a good thing now would it. I'm now on my 3rd load....and one drying. My finger hurts, I poked a poppy needle really deep into it, didn't realize i was doing it tho. Well I'll leave you guys to peace, and I dunno go listen to some Puddle of Mudd.
~*me*~

Why can't I breath, whenever I think about you. Why can't I speak, whenever I talk about you. Why can't i sleep, whenever I dream about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home